Y&R Fenmore's Department Stores?

Feinmore's closes because Lauren hasn't been there in twelve years

OK, Fenmore's is supposed to be this huge national chain of big department stores. Lauren's father, Neil Fenmore had a fancy office (remember the "horse" picture?) that Lauren inherited when he had a heart attack and died. Lauren used to travel the world and sometimes even visit another show to obtain the latest fashions for her famous stores. So why does she now only have this tiny little boutique located in an office building? What happened to her empire of stores across the country? Did Macy's buy her out or something? It's so ridiculous that Scotty seemed excited about coming to Genoa City so he could see Lauren's stupid little boutique! LOL!

'Trix

Reply to
Donna Matrix

And the reason you are sharing this with the Toyota Group is....

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

Don't pull me into the Matrix they've created. I'm just a lowly webtver, what do I know? LOL!

Reply to
ravelation

Don't pull me into the Matrix they've created. I'm just a lowly webtver, what do I know? LOL!

You HAVE WebTV, and they're talking about TV. Who better to throw under the bus than one that already talks the talk and walks the walk?

Reply to
J Strickland