Funny: IROC Camaro beats any cop car

Right click, Save as.
http://www.street-lethal.com/funny/iroc.mp3 (3.46MB)
I wish my Mustang was bad as this guy's Camaro! :-D

ih8tspam2 wrote:

It has to be a Mustang owner playing a joke...
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

Dude, the caller is a tool! I actually couldn't laugh because the guy was so full of poo.
I'd hate to be the poor slob washing & waxing the stealth bombers every day to make the radar "bounce" off of it. Although, I was in a _very_ minor traffic accident (my fault) and the only damage was to my car. The other guy claimed his wax job was what saved his car... Whatever, we didn't have to call the cops that was all I cared about.
I wish I had a "sweet ride," maybe I can find some special IROC metal for my car.
Has to be someone playing a joke, chain steering wheel & Yosemite Sam mudflaps...
bill <-------- talk-a-talkin' & walk-a-walkin' the day away! Car: '64.5 Mustang: 260 V8, 3 sp, factory a/c, SVO cam, Performer intake, Holley 390 cfm carb, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust manifolds, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq Thrust D's
Guns: Colt AR15, Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P
Phil Hendrie is actually an "original comedy" radio show http://www.philhendrieshow.com/ He in plays the role as the Host, and sometimes the person/extremist on the phone, in this case he may have been playing the role as the IROC owner. People will then call in and gets into these rediculas arguments. Sometimes the show is funny, I thought that this one in particular was GREAT. I can't get that "talk the talk, walk the walk" phrase out of my head. But if you understand that the show is purely for comical reasons, you will understand the end joke is on the caller who calls up to argue with the IROC owner in this case. In most cases I don't care for his show very much, sometimes his skits are just pure bad taste. To one his own...
Brandon

OMG too funny... I swear I don't know why ppl call in to try to argue with somebody THAT stupid. It's just going to frustrate the more intelligent caller b/c he can't get a damn word in b/c the moron is interrupting 24/7.. and b/c the moron just *is that stupid*. *sigh*... funny show though. That guy's got issues.
-Mike

snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote:

Hendrie's "callers" are part of the show, they're not always for real.
ih8tspam2 wrote:

Hilarious! A "sweet, sweet shine" bounces the radar off, just like the Stealth bomber...
Yeah that slayed me...
-Mike

**Chain steering wheel and the Yosemite Sam med flaps ;-)
**Gotta love a Highway Patrolman that will wait for your girl to finish the hummer (knob gobble) she's giving you on the Interstate!! LOL!!
**When I pull over and the cop walks up to the car, you know what the first thing I do? I rev it up to about 6,000 RPM's just to show him what's up!
**Most cops know that I pulled over as a favor to him
**He thinks I may have been to prison 'coz I have a lot of tats and I DO keep a box of Marlboro Reds on the dash. (LOL)
** He wanted to send me a thank you note because he saw how quick my ride was!
What a freakin' riot. Staged of not THIS is funny!!
Sounds like Joe Dirt! "That's right I said Himmy!"
//Mike 1993 BMW 525i http://community.webshots.com/user/mpompe2 Pics of all the old cars
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL... omg i saved that mp3.. had to.. just too damn funny.
-Mike

the
first
keep a

was!
This file is actually several years old.
Don Manning

Man....by the time I got to the Stealth Bomber reference....I was absolutely hyperventilating in laughter...that was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LOL....Marlboro Reds....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thank You Note.........BEWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Randy 1998 Canary Yellow Cobra Coupe