Battery / Electrics

I was driving my car today and noticed that the electrics had all cut out, my stereo turned itself off and no lights or indicators would work, my car started to chug and then just died. Then it wouldn't start at all, it wasn't even trying to go. I got it jumped but as soon as i got on the road it died again. My brother said it could be because water has got into the electrics.

Reply to
mcgee_dee

More likely the battery has died because the alternator is no longer charging.

Reply to
Brian