Cabin Fan Control Module

Hi,

I have unmounted my Peugeot 406's (2.0 HDI from 2002) Cabin Fan Control Module, a little back box with 2 green connectors and a heat sink.

I think the transistor on the module is defect, and would like to mount a new one, but I can't find a place where they sell this transistor.

On the thing the following is written:

0205 H80NF55-08

Can anyone help?

BR. TIH

Reply to
TIH via CarKB.com

Its probably one of these

Farnell's got one

HEndrik

"TIH via CarKB.com" skrev i melding news:634d1d1ea0de1@uwe...

Reply to
Hendrik Skarpeid

Hi,

Thanks I have orderd one and will replace it ASAP.

Hope this helps!

TIH

Reply to
TIH via CarKB.com