Citroen Xsara Picasso - Update disk UK

hi

i got totally ******* by my new car dealer who gave me a disk from 1999 with my year old car. i am looking for an updated disk.... i can offer swaps on music, or buffy / angel related, or technical help on webs / ms products /

pls help -

thanks buffyslay

Reply to
pennie.thomas

hi

i got totally ******* by my new car dealer who gave me a disk from 1999 with my year old car. i am looking for an updated disk for the UK, for a citroen xsara picasso 2003....

i can offer swaps on music, or buffy / angel related, or technical help on webs / ms products /

pls help -

thanks buffyslay

Reply to
pennie.thomas

hi

i got totally ******* by my new car dealer who gave me a disk from 1999 with my year old car. i am looking for an updated disk for the UK, for a citroen xsara picasso 2003 ....

i have a navtech system, by siemens

i can offer swaps on music, or buffy / angel related, or technical help on webs / ms products /

pls help -

thanks buffyslay

Reply to
pennie.thomas