Clarion CD Autochangers

As far as I can remember, any with the same cable will work (same as used to with the old CBUS round-plugged cables)

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt

Most Sony changers will work if you purchase an adapter lead, you will have to search the internet for supplies of adapter leads though.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

Halfords do a range of them, not sure which ones they have but may be worth a look.

Reply to
Matt

Hi all,

I have written before about the death of my Clarion 6 CD Auto-changer. I am looking for a replacement on EBay and the scrap yards but need someone to advise me on what will and what won't act as a drop in replacement. Mine is product no PU-2293A, model number 96 333 549 80 that sat in the boot of my

1999 406 Exec. It has the standard blue 12 pin rectangular plug.

I have come across a PU-2293D for sale but the model number is different. Can anyone tell me if that would work in place of my dead one. Also will any other model match the head unit?

Many thanks Robin

Reply to
Robin Bendall

Apologies for an upside down post but it saves you having to read through a lot of my trivia.

Reply to
Robin Bendall