Colour Nav on 407 - where's the compass gone !

Anyone got a colour nav on a 407 (also fitted to other models). I cannot get the compass to display despite what the user manual says. Manual says you get in the MAP function but the compass is always hidden by the aircon display window. Any ideas?

Reply to
ianjay1956

Hey, can you just tell me if that system with color navigation has a touch screen?

Reply to
Hrvoje

Sorry it does not - it is all controlled by buttons and a rotary switch

Hrvoje wrote:

Reply to
ianjay1956

ok thanks