Cutch cost ?

How much should a new clutch cost for a petrol 306 GL 1.4. Mr Clutch quoted me £225 for clutch and cable. Is this about right ?

Thanks

Reply to
Ian

Had clutch done on a Pug 306 1998/S 1.4L last week at Pug dealer in Aldershot. £239.99 for complete replacement clutch.

They also unblocked my washer, and did an excellent job at hoovering it out (it's been a tu-it for the last 18 months!) - possibly also giving it a quick wash outside too (although I'm not 100% sure about that).

Local independent said "about £275" when I asked. Never got round to asking Mr Clutch.

David Hearn

Thanks for that Dave.

Reply to
Ian