DIY aircon??????????

Hi folks, The aircon in my 306 leaks - I tried regassing it myself using Castrol EZFill and was able to see and hear the leak from the pipe that runs from the compressor to the bulkhead (low pressure side). I?ve been quoted £120 parts + £40 labour + £75 regassing = £235 by the air conditioning service centre, but reckon I can get the pipe for about £50 and can regass my system for about £30, so I could save myself £155 by doing it myself. Thing is, i?ve no idea how the pipes attach (what sort of coupling they use etc) - does anyone know if this is a job that I can DIY?

Reply to
Androo