faulty indicator

i have a peugeot 206 and my leftside indicator is fixed on as are the indicator lights. I have managed to find the fuse and remove it, and therefore hopefully no dead battery. question how do i fix it?

Reply to
bella1

Have you checked all the bulbs to see if they are all the fitting.

Reply to
Chrs

If you gently move the switch to the right do they go off? ..if so faulty indicator switch

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

Did you find a solution to this problem as it has now happened to my

306 and I havent been able to fix it

"bella1" wrote

Reply to
hips