Front Indicator Lamp - Pug 205 GTI

Peugoet 205 GTI:

The front indicator lamp is often off.

If I adjust the positon of the bulb it works for a while, and then fails.

There appears to be a problem with the bulb holder (a new buld has the same problem).

I can't find a bulb holder.

Has anyone got any tips that might help.

I have tried bending the buld holder connection up a bit - no effect.

I have scraped the bulb holder inner metal casing to try and increase the grounding - no effect.

I am about to try putting some silver foil around the metal bulb casing, avoiding the electrode at the bottom (well away).

Thanks

Reply to
species8350

Plenty on ebay