Front Indicator Lamp - Pug 205 GTI

Peugoet 205 GTI:
The front indicator lamp is often off.
If I adjust the positon of the bulb it works for a while, and then fails.
There appears to be a problem with the bulb holder (a new buld has the same problem).
I can't find a bulb holder.
Has anyone got any tips that might help.
I have tried bending the buld holder connection up a bit - no effect.
I have scraped the bulb holder inner metal casing to try and increase the grounding - no effect.
I am about to try putting some silver foil around the metal bulb casing, avoiding the electrode at the bottom (well away).
Thanks
On 04/11/2013 13:23:23, species8350 wrote:

Plenty on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/peugeot-205-indicator
--
mick

These are not bulb holders
On Monday, November 4, 2013 1:23:23 PM UTC, species8350 wrote:

Site Timeline