peugeot 807 alarm keeps going off

My alarm goes off two or three times per night for no reason at all. I bought the 807 two weeks ago and haven't had a decent night's kip since!!! It seems to be a problem quite a few people are having now I'm looking into the issue. It only.happens at night I just don't get it. Is there a way to de sensitized it??
Reply to
Kevin
wrote as underneath my scribble :
That the reason the car was sold, you think? Post please how you sorted it out. C+
Reply to
Charlie+
The previous owners had dogs. Used some contact cleaner on the door contacts been fine for a couple of nights now
Reply to
Kevin