peugeot 807 alarm keeps going off

My alarm goes off two or three times per night for no reason at all. I bought the 807 two weeks ago and haven't had a decent night's kip since!!! It seems to
be a problem quite a few people are having now I'm looking into the issue. It only.happens at night I just don't get it. Is there a way to de sensitized it??
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 23:18:04 +0000, Kevin
my scribble :

That the reason the car was sold, you think? Post please how you sorted it out. C+
replying to Charlie+ , Kevin wrote:

The previous owners had dogs. Used some contact cleaner on the door contacts been fine for a couple of nights now