Funny juddering noise from wheels

I've just had my car (Peugeot 205 disel) mot'd and serviced. However the car came back with a problem that when you accelerate there is a sort of juddering which you can feel through the steering wheel. Also at 60-70 mph the steering wheel shakes. It went back to the garage who said it was the driveshaft. They kept it for 3 weeks and it's come back today. It has the same problem!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh Flaming crap garage. I now have a £340 bill

Does anyone know what it could be? Does it sound like tracking/wheel bearing or whatever?

Thanks

Kay

Reply to
Kay Palmer

Could either be balancing, a sticky brake caliper, bearing... a number of small things.

Rubbish

What the hell were they doing with it? Using it as a daily driver??!!

Too right it's a crap garage - and what the hell is on the bill to make it

340 quid? Storage?

Matt

Reply to
Matt