PUG 306 JUDDERING PROBLEM

Hi,

I have a pug 306 TD 1995, for the past 2 month, I have noticed on accelerating that the gear stick rattles about and there is a slight wobble from the car, not affecting the steering at all.

Checked the wheel bearings, tracking, wheels and brake all seem ok.

Could it be the clutch wearing out or a problem with the flywheel or maybe the driveshaft joints??

Does anyone have any ideas before I take it to the garage.

Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to