Hazard Lights!!

Hi all - just joined but wanted to ask a question to see wether or not my 206 is possessed!!!

Every so often, my hazard lights kick in for about 5-10 secs whilst I'm driving. This has caused so many problems i.e. other drivers think I've broken down, I'm warning them of a hazard ahead - I've even been pulled over by the Police, when I explained the situation to them, they looked at me as if to say 'whatever'.

I took the car to a Peugeot Dealer who could not find the fault, two other garages couldn't discover the fault either.

It's getting annoying now as the problems mentioned above keeps happening - any ideas anyone?

Reply to
Puggie

Try replacing the hazard relay, quick and cheep to do, just a guess Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy