Help! Replacing rear wheel bearing on 306 GTi6

Hi,
Can anyone help... due to an unfortunate incident with a curb, I need to replace the nearside rear wheel bearing. Is this possible? I can't see how
to get the old bearing out. There is a 11mm hex shaped hole on the rear or the trailing arm, but I can't get it to shift. Is it possible to get this bearing out, or do I need to get a whole new arm, or even complete axle assembly? Can anyone describe the process to do this, or even tell me if it is covered in the 306 haynes manual (it says it doesn't cover the GTi6 - i think most other models have drum brakes).
Any advice is appriciated!!
Joe.

Try Haynes, I'm sure the XSi model has rear discs.

Site Timeline