hoses

Can anybody on this group tell me where i might be able to get heater hoses from as Peugeot Garage does not stock them for my car any more its only a pug 405

1992 diesel.
Reply to
Chris

from as Peugeot Garage does not stock them for my car any more its only a pug

405 1992 diesel.

Chris, have you tried the motor factors near you. They tend to be able to get pattern parts and usually have a member of staff with encyclopedic knowledge of where extinct parts can be obtained.

Have you a branch of GSF near you? They should be able to help too.

good luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

They didn't list anything much (in the way of hoses) for a 406 when I checked a couple of months ago!

Reply to
malc

IME In the case of older car parts it pays to pick up the phone.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I take it that the hoses are pre-moulded, not the old "sell by the yard" heater hose. If by chance it is the standard stuff then one of these links might help.

Keith W