How to undo quick release terminal

Hi. My neighbour has a flat battery and I have a charger - but I can't remove the battery. Her car is a 206, W-registration (here in the UK) which makes it about 1999/2000 I think.

I know this sounds daft but I can't see how to undo (what I guess is) a quick release connector on the positive terminal. (The negative is no problem - nut/bolt on clamp.) I don't want to force it and risk damage.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Reply to
Steve

Hi Steve,

If it is the same as mine there is a + symbol in a circle on the plastic cover. This is directly above the +ve terminal so if you lift up the end furthest from the symbol this releases the clamp.

Lenny

Reply to
LennyK

Many thanks Lenny. There is some sort of flat which (now you say it) looks like it can be lifted.

Many thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve