Button Question!

On the right stalk, there is a button, on the end of it that says "Auto". Can someone tell me what it does? (Thats the light stalk)

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Dave Cox

Some more information might help like the year and model of the car.

Reply to
Godfrey Wilkes

Hi,

I'd bet it's for automatic wipers.

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

"G.T" schreef in bericht news:4940408e$0$22712$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

If it's the light stalk, I should say it's for automatically switching on your headlights when it's getting dark. But it might as well just do nothing, that depends on the options and sensors your car has.

grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis

Hi,

Eeer... Excepted if different on RHD cars, the right stalk is for wipers control.

It is unlikely to happen : the button would not be marked and/or movable if the option wasn't fit. Excepted, of course, if it's not the original one.

Regards, G.T

-- G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
"pastis" a écrit dans le message de news: 4940598e$0$2851$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...