Leaving for a while...

I've not posted much on here but have certainly got a great deal of information which has been invaluable.

I've sold my 306 HDI Dturbo (chipped) and now have (flame suit on) an Alfa 156 2.5 V6. Bit of a change I know, but hey, you only live once.

Thanks for all the help - if you want any info on chipping, post as I'll be reading for posterity.

Simon

Reply to
Simon

Hi

How much did it cost to get it chipped and where from?? Also did it make much difference at all??

Thanks

Yas

Reply to
Yassir Rashid

My brother has an Alfa 156, he also has to wear a flame suit ;)

Looks kinda funny when he's driving down the road with fire coming out from everywhere.

If I were you, I'd get a nice tailored suit so you don't keep burning everything. Seriously, it's cheaper in the long run.

Have fun with the new car ;)

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

You lucky, lucky thing - a great car - hope it is more reliable than my last

33 which put me off the marque. (Still miss it though!)

You'll be needing alt.autos.alfa-romeo and some of the numerous alfa groups - you'll read some great horror stories but have great driving pleasure - especially out of the V6!

Adam H

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam