LOWER SUSPENSION ARM - please help!!!!!!!

My 205 1.8 GLD just failed the MOT due to both lower suspension arms having bad bushes - I bought two new arms as it was cheaper, but I can't get the bloody things in! The bush at the end just seems to be at slightly the wrong angle and I can't get the bolt through. And it's well and truly jammed now from trying unsuccessfully to get it in. Anyone got any suggestions for freeing it and is it meant to be tight and will go in eventually or havei got a bad part or something? Please help - if I don't at least manage to get the old one back in by tommorow the car will be towed by the council.

Reply to
The Devils Advocaat

the arms are handed so try and look at the right one for each side i fround a bit of greese helps.

Reply to
Chris

Did you get those arms in?? i done two on a 405 and it was a bit of a sod to do, then some one walking past me said put little grease on the ends and it will slide in. he was right it worked,

Reply to
Chris