My bloody 306 again.

Hi people do any of you have problems with your car when idling sometimes? My 306 has had some problems recently where when idling the revs aren't balanced am I right in assuming that this is the timing out of line..When looking at the rev needle in the dash it bounces every so often but not higher revs its more like low revs and nearly stalls.. I have had problems when sometimes driving and the car would cut out at a junction while im waiting.

PS BIG THANKS TO THE PEEPS WHO HELPED ME WITH THE AIR BAG, ITS DONE NOW :)

Reply to
Carl Collins

Sounds a bit like idler stepper motor trouble.

Rick.

Reply to
Rick Maninov

stepper motor. either clean it or buy a new one for £70

Reply to
SimonDS

I had the same problem with mine and cleaning it did the trick, you should try that first.

Reply to
Icabod