New 306 Cabriolet and Roadster articles

Hi All,

This may be of interest to those looking to buy or already own a Peugeot 306 Cabriolet or Roadster. I have written-up two comprehensive articles based on the Roadster I own.

First one is an "Owners's review" article which has categories such as Performance, Comfort, Cost of ownership, etc. and hopefully gives an overall unbiased view. Direct link:

The second article is written for potential owners of these cars. Again, from my own personal experiences, it details things to look out for when viewing a 306 Cabriolet or Roadster. Direct link:
The Peugeot Cabriolet Owners Club website was launched properly at the beginning of 2004 for all roofless Peugeot owners. PCOC has collected links and material on a number of professional and owner articles which may be accessed through this general articles page:
Finally, if anybody out there with a Peugeot Cabriolet or CC from a

304 Cabriolet right up to the 307CC feels they can provide a review of their car or even a buyer's guide, the Club would love to publish it on their site:

All the best,

Nick

Reply to
Nick