new peugeotforums

hey guys, why dont we talk on

instead of here? u guys like email better?

Reply to
Ash

Probably beacuse this one works, and the other is empty.

Reply to
Brian

Thats right Brian i went on there and there was a empty screen. chris addlestone surrey

Reply to
Chris

If something ain't broke, why fix it? This group has been a great source of support for me, as a long term Peugeot owner, and often produces bonuses such and the current thread on hybrids/diesels.

And amongst the groups I monitor, it is alone in being substantially troll-free

Reply to
Ken

In message , Ash joss stops reading and ponders a while before scribbling this reply

Why not have the best of both worlds :)

Reply to
jossmer

Drive a 406?? Why not try here