next 205 question - brakes this time

Thanks for the help on the last questions, as promised here's the next one.

It seems one of the front brake calipers is sticking. Would you think a clean up will sort it or should I not bother and just get a replacement from a breakers yard? Is there some kind of rebuilt kit available that might be useful if I do decide to try and sort it?

Ta, Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

I depends what is sticking. If the piston is sticking you probably need another caliper, but if the caliper has just stopped sliding then you should be OK just taking the pads out and lubricating the rods it slides on. I had this problem a year ago and has been fine since I freed it up and lubricated it.

Reply to
euan