P307 electric power steering fault at cold

Dear friends,

Please help as I have the following problem and nobody can help me:

When the temperature in the morning is under 15C degrees, when starting my lovely Peugeot 307, the wheel cannot be turned-i.e. I have no electric hydraulic power steering.

The interesting thing is: if I turn off the engine/key and start again immediately - everything is OK. This is before the car to get warm etc. When leave outside for some hours- in the afternoon the same weird problem.....

We have checked and the oil is changed and the electric hydraulic power steering pump is working just fine. Also the sensors in the wheel are working without any problems.

Please help with any ideas what else to check!!!

P.S. I am apologizing for my bad english as I am writing from Bulgaria

Reply to
PeterPan