P406, third break lamp

Hi,

the LEDs of the 3rd break lamp are damaged. Normally the need 2.5 Volts (lumiled's) and 70mA. But the resistor has just 38 ohms so they'll get more than 300mA. Is the current pulsed? What kind of LEDs do I have to replace, I found e.g. lumileds with 900mCd, kingleds for example have about 6000mCd. Which one is the right one?

Chris

Reply to
Christian Schmitt