Peugeot 405 89' 1.6 Petrol

Hej

I have some problem with the solex caburator on this car :(

The first problem was when i was starting the engine the machine got to much petrol and draugned.... I managed to figure out something about the choker flap connected to the vacum "membran" again connected to the black box... There was a hole in the membram... i got another one, the metal plate in the midtle was a litle smaller and the working area a litle longer, this made the choker flap 100% closed when the engine is stopped.. which i finds wrong...

I moved the spring to the other side of the membrane and know i can adjust the choker flap with the schreew in the end of the house.... The enginge starte nicely now... but after 10-50seconds the engine goes lower in rpm and starts running on 3 or 2 cylinders and if i not hit the speeder it will turn off...

I changed the spark plugs and the wires and the distributer top and the rotor with no success...

Some one have an idea for me ?

Thanks in advance

Kasper

Reply to