Peugeot 405 1994 Alarm Deactivation-Please Help

I have a 1994 Peugeot 405, I thought my alarm was deactivated but this morning it just started making noise.. My key does not work and I have tried to find the key deactivation under the bonnet. I also dis connected the two wires underneath the drivers seat but I have electronic seat adjustments so all that did was disconnect the seat and not the alarm. I found two wires in the engine that I removed but now the car will not start. Could someone please let me know how I can solve this problem.. Please Please Please...Help. .

Reply to
Tsidi

This is what you do on a 106 and this does work. Hopefully the software on the 405 is of the same generation:

Sorted.

For future reference for others:

Close all doors.

Place key in ignition so radio comes on. turn off ignition.

repeat 3 times.

then start up engine.

The hazards will flash really fast for a few seconds.

Alarm is now reset.

Hope this works

Reply to
remdaeism