Peugeot 405 - High beam light switch doesn't work properly

All lights operate normally, except for the high beam, works in quick switch mode, but nog continually. Looked for broken relays but could't figure out whether this was the cause, or that is was a problem with the switch, which has already been replaced by another one, same problem.

Many thanks for suggestions,

Rens Mart

Reply to
Rens Mart

Hi. I see that this is 18 years old, but did you solve it? I have the same problem now.

Reply to
bob