97 Explorer Left Head Lamp does not work

Thanks for all repleys in advance. I have a 97 Explorer and the left head lamp will not come on when you have the low beams on (the high beams however work). I have replaced the lamp and that didnt solve the problem. Are their any other suggestions as to what I could check. I have read about the headlamp relay and the switch, I would assume the switch could be a problem but not forsure about relay. Is their any way to check either of these or should I just go ahead and replace them to see what happens. I would assume it could be costly if I had to take it to Ford to go through and trouble shoot it. Thanks very much Don

Reply to
Barndog

Lamp Out Module (LOM). I'm assuming you have an Eddie Bauer or Limited with the Message Center in the center console.

Reply to
Xx
Reply to
Barndog