Peugeot 406 transmission

Anybody know whats needed to convert a manual 406 1800 (1998) to automatic.

The engine & box are available as a unit.

I assume I also need:

1.pedal box 2.Gear shifter & centre console 3.radiator & cooling hoses 4.New ECU?

Anything else?

cheers

Ian

Reply to
ogglet

"ogglet" wrote: > Anybody know whats needed to convert a manual 406 1800 (1998) > to automatic. > > The engine & box are available as a unit. > > I assume I also need: > > 1.pedal box > 2.Gear shifter & centre console > 3.radiator & cooling hoses > 4.New ECU? > > Anything else? > > cheers > > Ian

Drive shafts (though should be the same) Engine ECU Gear Box ECU (some boxes)

Reply to
bigmac999