Peugeot Mechanic's Computer

My mechanic has asked me if it is possibile to find a peugeot mechanic's computer over the net. Unfortunately i do not have the make or the model number but i'm sure that you know what i mean !! (the computer they use for servicing, engine timing, electronics tests etc.)

If anyone knows from where i could buy one please let me know.....

Thanks

Reply to
Adrian

I presume you're talking about the Diag 2000. It's made by Actia and costs around £3500. And I doubt you'll be able to buy one even if you wanted to. But there are other cheaper diagnostic tools available which will do other makes too. Snap-On do a model and I have seen something similar in Halfords.

Reply to
Nigel

the Diag2000 software is availeble true a PnP program, but its a old one, so if you would wanna use it you still to get the update cd's (diag2000 runs under win3.11) heheh you could better look for the new diagnostic program used by Peugeot: PP2000 witch runs with xp and can be updated true the internet.

Reply to
axl