PICS: Peugeot Partner Tepee MPV gets New 120HP1.6 VTi Engine

Peugeot has introduced a new 1.6-liter petrol engine to its Partner
Tepee compact MPV. Available from November, the Euro 5 petrol that
unit makes 120 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 129 lb-ft of torque at
4,250 rpm will replace the current 110HP 1.6-liter 16v engine. With
this engine the compact MPV accelerates from standstill to 62mph (96
km/h) in 13.4 seconds and goes on to a top speed of 110 mph or 177
km/h.
According to the French automaker, the Partner Tepee S model returns a
combined fuel economy of 38.7 mpg UK with CO2 emissions of 169 g/km.
This translates in 12.5% improvement in fuel consumption and a 15%
improvement in CO2 emissions over the current model fitted with the
110HP unit.
The new Partner Tepee S VTi 120 will be available in the UK at an
on-the-road price of £12,795.

View the attachments for this post at:

Reply to
JLA

Site Timeline Threads

  • ref. Pug 205 1.6 GTI When I start my car from cold the idle speed is about...

    Peugeot cars