Points and condenser needed for old Peugeot

I have need of a set of points and condenser for my 78 SW. It is a 505 and a great vehicle. It has the original brakes, except for new master cylinder. Drives great and is well tuned in all ways except for the points. It has less than 95,000 miles and I put them all on since I bought the car new in 1978. It is sitting in my garage here in the City and I would love to get it running soon. I tried google and came up empty. Hopefully someone out there has some idea. I know older cars than this can get parts. joevan

Reply to
joevan

Typo it is a 504 Gas model

Reply to
joevan

Don't bother, my friend google found what I need. joevan

Reply to
joevan

google is a good friend to have

Reply to