Pug 106 Brakes

Hi all New to the groups and can't seem to find archives to search so here's the question...... My dear wife has on old "P" reg 106 and has suffered brake failure tonight. Looks like the fluid is leaking around the nearside rear, but I can't get underneath to see what is what. When she bought the vehicle 2nd hand she didn't get a jack & my trolley jack is locked in my neighbours garage whilst he is away on holiday! Visual inspection leads me to suspect that there it a trailing arm flexi pipe - ?? 1 per side ?? or ?? a central one feeding a pipe across the rear beam?? 1st time I've tried or needed to look. I need to get onto it quickly tomorrow (Sat) to get spares if possible before the spares dept closes - unless it can be obtained from a motor shop / factor. Any ideas any one, please? (rear cylinders look ok from the outside of the backplates) Cheers Bob .-.-.

Reply to
Bob .-.-.