Pug 106 Diesel '99

10,000 miles ago my dealer said my front pads were getting a bit low - I declined to get them changed - I still havn't had any sort of warning light come on to indicate that my pads were near the limit - and my brakes are fine - should I trust the warning light or get them changed?
Reply to
jel183 (UK)

Hi,

As said Nigel, check & see. My best advice would be to not trust the light : it sometimes never comes on even if you're braking on metal !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T