pug 405 1.9td overheating

i recentlyfound that my car is over heating my radiator fans are not working can some one give me some advise on how to solve the problem thank you

lee

Reply to
lee19784

MICHAEL ROCHE

I had the same fault a while ago with my 405 TD estate, it was the terminals corroded on the fan relay,, this was found behind the grill and screwed to the slam panel close to the n/s/headlight, it had a plastic bag type cover protecting the terminals ,, when I removed the cover, the corrosion was evident, new terminals crimped in and connected to the relay cured the problem HTH Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy