pump

so nobody has a fuel pump for a pug 205 1.6 1992 auto ?? looks like i got to pay full price for it unless some one can help

Reply to
Chris

pay full price for it unless some one can help Chris, Have you tried GSF? I've found them good at ordering original parts and still being cheaper than pug agents. It is possibly made by Bosch. I use the branch in Totton just outside southampton. Might be worth a phone call and then use what they say to badger your local branch.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

pay full price for it unless some one can help

Reply to
Chris

not mine .and the lady needs it for shopping etc .

pay full price for it unless some one can help

GSF can normally get stuff for the next day. They are used to the need to support VOR (Vehicle Off Road) timescales.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin