Re: 206 cutting out????

My 206 has been running perfectly until recently the engine cuts out while the car is in a very low gear (it is an automatic). I took it to the dealer who checked it over & found the wiring & engine were both fine. They replaced the 'multi-fuction relay switches' as they 'thought' that was the problem, however, a day later it began doing it again. Has anyone else experienced this fault? Anyone know what it could be? What are multi-function relay switches anyway????

Reply to
sarahvedwards