Re: 307 SW

What do you want to know??

I've had one since last Oct (2.0 Hdi - 110bhp) & I'm very happy with it.

It seems quite powerful (you don't get held up behind me when I'm towing a Caravan!!) & I find it very comfortable.

I didn't get the extra 2 seats, but all of the fittings (e.g. 3-pt Seat belts etc) are already there. My 2 kids are adults & hence I'm often using it with 4 adults & they have adequate room & are comfortable.

HTH

Regards, John

I fancy getting a new registration one next month. > > Anyone here know what they're like? > >
Reply to
John J. Burness

What does SW stand for? Ok, I know dozy Q, but the missus asked and I didn't have a 'sensible' answer.

jim.

Reply to
djimbo

Station Wagon

Reply to
Frantic Freddie

looks very nice, if they do a good diesel version. I would choose the blue though cos then it will look like an audi estate. All the other colours look mank. Must be a bitch to park!

scott

Reply to
scott

I heard version "Sky Wagon" :-))

Reply to
bRkiX

"scott" wrote

Would diesel be the best option?

I've never had one but some of my mates wouldn't buy anything else.

I think it has a 'girly' reversing aid.

Reply to
Vince