Re: Air-bag warning light

Once again I need your help guys...

> > The underseat sensor on a 306, although I'm sure it will be the same > for all peugeots with air bags... I need to bridge the wires - which > ones, there are more than two? > > All this to get the air bag warning light to go out... > > Thanks for the help!

Firstly Don't post in HTML to non-binary newsgroups. There are only two wires, you don't bridge them you remake the connection properly ideally by soldering. And then cover with appropriate insulation. Ive just had to redo both seats that look as if they were originally done by a main dealer, as the wires were in-cased in heat shrink, nice professional looking job, except the Prat responsible couldn't solder resulting in two dry joints and much work needed with a Stanley knife.

Reply to
Mark

"Mark" wrote in news:S42Oa.5471$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net:

Hi,

Could this be whats wrong with my 206? The airbag light will ocassionally flash. Where abouts are these wires located?

Much appreciate your help ;)

Reply to
Chris Flowers

No idea whether a 206 would be the same. Normally the air bag light stays on (after flashing for two minutes) if there is a fault with the connections. On a 306 these are under the seats, which will have to be removed, and its not actually the air bag at all but the seat belt pre-tensioner wiring which causes the fault code.

Reply to
Mark