Re: Hayens Repair and Service Manual Peugeot 407 1.6 HDI

Your later post points out that there is no 407 manual. Therefore, snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com obviously had nothing to say about something that doesn't exist - sort of a logic there somewhere.....I think.

Reply to
Keith W

Agreed. But what about this?

Ken

Yes, I picked that up in an earlier thread and looked to see if there was one for the 306 (my wife has one) but decided to avoid it when I spotted the bits on the right - smelt a bit too dodgy for me, probably finish up downloading all sorts of nasties.

Reply to
Keith W

"You have nothing to fear but fear itself." But I'm with Keith on this. Also you have to give them your cc details so if they are 'dodgy' there is more at risk than your computer.

Reply to
Ken

Fear scares the s##t out of me ;o)

Reply to