Peugeot 407 hdi sv owners manual

Hi I'm the proud second owner of the above - however the previous guy took both the spare key and the owners manual - I'm trying to buy the key but the computer is very difficult without the owners manual. Is there anywhere I can get one or download one. I'll be doing my own servicing ie oil and all the filters -is there anything tricky or is it similar to the 406. I'll use semisynthetic oil and patern oil, air and fuel filter. Any knowledge will aid me. ken

Reply to
granddad

Hmm, have you got the confidential code? Also check you have the key for the locking wheel nut and note the code for that as Peugeot do not keep the codes for the wheel nuts from experience.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Chant

thanks for the reply - yes I have the confidential code - I had to get that before I got the key number - then I got a spare key ordered. 70 for key, 20 for confidential code, 20 for key code- then it may cost a further 40 to program the second key. We'll see. I have the wheel nut female. There is an electric connexion box marked "cinch" in the arm rest - can I use that to connect a handsfree phone. I have the sv saloon without the mobile phone and sat nav connections. ken

Reply to
grandad

Ouch. Interesting to know that you managed to get the code form Peugeot. Didn't know you could do that. I presumed rather expensive problems if you did not have it.

No idea. Can't remember what model mine is. I'll have to look on the label. No socket in the central arm rest that I have noticed - in fact no noticable allowance for connection a mobile phone - unless you stump up the cash to go for the full telematics kit. Fords bluetooth solution sounds quite neat.

Where is the socket precisely, just incase I have one but it is hidden?

Pete

Reply to
Peter Chant