Re: Italian Moffia In Control Of Northumberland, PA Goverment! The Moffia Is BACK!!!

On Oct 6, 6:52 am, "Older Worker Of Northumberland County"

I wonder what the Moffia are?

Reply to
malc

Mid Oregon Fly FIshing Association ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

Of course! Must make note to think these things through more carefully before posting :-)

Reply to
malc

Very good Keith, At last the price of Diesel has come down and every thing goes up food wise,at least i can fill my tank up now with out thinking bloody hell how much..

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

Yes, same here... But in the other hand, I have noticed a little drop of my MPG. Ain't that stupid ? :-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

That's how they've got the price down then - diluted it. ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

They put parafinn with it or some other stuff that we dont know about. at least it has started to come down in price.114.9 diesel at tesco Addlestone,

Reply to
Chris

110 round Gloucester
Reply to
malc

It has come down to 109 in ottershaw at last.

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
malc

I might dance in the rain if that would help ahahahahaha

Reply to
Chris

Ye gods, the Gene Kelly of Addlestone.

Reply to
Keith W

Hi,

Yeah, but don't dance too much, we already have rain here, coming from UK they said at the forecasts !

Prices are also coming down here, which is a good thing, as I have some long runs to go these days. By long, I mean over 400 miles a week.

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

You haven't seen the bill for our rain yet! ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

Hi,

Nope, but I've been to London, seen seven wonders :-)

I'm a bit stuck in between oldest Led Zeppelin and the brand new AC/DC... Although I just spent two days listening to some rockabilly... ;-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

My preference is Puffing Billy, an old steam engine in the London Science Museum. ;o)

Reply to
Keith W