Re: Tinting

It depends on the colour of the car.

I did a little research and the film I had decided was a titanium based film. The colour was gave it a polarised dark shade (black to midnight blue) and in the evening although a little darker, I could still see out.

It looked great on my black 307. The rear window tint allows 20% light in while the sides are 35% according to the Australian standards. I personally see no problems with the red shades or maybe silver. I cannot say much about the mustard or green coloured.

Have to agree with the other respondent and that is mirror tinting looks real tacky.

Kindest regards

I want to tint my rear side and back windows... only very mildly, would > mirrored be better in terms of seeing out when its dark. > > The reason i ask is that i fitted limo black once to my car and i couldn`t > see a car sat on my rear bumper at night time :-( > > >
Reply to
LDL

The only reason i thought about mirror is because a lot of WRC use it..?

Maybe i will go with a medium tint in black.

Reply to
Paulinho

In Asian countries such as Malaysia and Singapore I have personally seen mirrored tinting because limo black tinting is illegal over there.

It still looks terrible especially on the curves of a modern cars

Once again you have to look at the type of material that they use in the tinting film and that might be able to help you with night vision.

BTW What country you are from and the legalities concerning tinting?

Reply to
LDL

Im in the UK, and im unsure of the laws...?

Reply to
Paulinho

Uk tint law

The rear and back side windows can be tinted as you see fit by the looks of it.

Reply to
richt