rear suspension noise 306 D Turbo

hi,

just wondered if anyone could help me out, my 306 td has recently started making a loud banging noise, especially the left rear, whenever i go round a corner or drive on a uneven surface. could it be the suspension, or some part of the rear suspension? it doesn't seem to do it as much when the boot is full though.

any help whatsoever would be much appreciated

Cheers

Craig

Reply to
dicey007