revue technique 106 de 1996 please

Bjr serait possible d'avoir la revue technique de la 106 de 1996 merci

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
michou68

One for you GT.

Reply to
Keith W

Hi Keith,

Yeah, I noticed that... If you're curiouis, he's looking for a service manual for a '96 106, possibly hoping someone here's gonna send one. I'm not a librarian, I don't have such a book. Mind you I still haven't bought the service manual for my 206 ;-)

Cheers,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I had an idea that was what he was after but my French is pretty naff. Did three years of evening classes to learn it but I guess its old dogs and new tricks all over again.

Reply to
Keith W

Hello Keith !

I could tell the same about german, indeed. One thing I learnt in life is, our knowledge gets rusty once we stop using it. And that's the case with languages, more than everywhere else I think. I learnt german at school (that was my 2nd foreign language, the 1st being english), then stopped later at school, when I could only keep one language, and had to cope with german when I applied to a job in a german company (that was Bosch France). Things got better (although not perfect), I didn't get the job but that was fun to cope with the vocabulary and grammar rules once again :-)

I'm working in a japanese company, nowadays I mostly read english instead of speaking, but that couldn't be a matter, as I still spend time listening to AC/DC ;-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Thought you were going to say you have learnt Japanese ;o)

Keith W

Reply to
Keith W