running lumpy

my hdi is a great car when accelerating but if holding it @ 2000rpm its like sitting in a rocking chair!! it had a service about 300 miles ago and was the same before service. the car has covered 148,000 miles. any idea?s?? thankyou for any replies.m

Reply to
m4rtspug

Could possibly be the clutch?

Streltsky

Reply to
Streltsky

"Streltsky" wrote: > [quote:1a670f7b6c]my hdi is a great car when accelerating but > if holding it @ 2000rpm its like sitting in a rocking chair!! > it had a service about 300 miles ago and was the same before > service. the car has covered 148,000 miles. > any idea's?? > thankyou for any replies.m[/quote:1a670f7b6c] > > Could possibly be the clutch? > > Streltsky

dont know could be but i have noticed today that the exhaust has started blowing (im guessin it blowing at the manifold) and it decided to cut out at 30mph today!!!!!!!!! might sell it if its going to be expensive to repair.

Reply to
m4rtspug