spanner displayed on 306

spanner has lit up next to mileage!I have done 81000 miles what does it mean? I cant find my manual!

Reply to
throb

hmmmm i guess you car wants its periodic attention from a mechanic, who will check all kind of stuff and the car will feel and run great again.

Reply to
axl

needs a service

Reply to
Mindwipe

The idea of the spanner is to indicate that a service is due. It should be reset after each service and then counts down the miles.

Reply to
Buccaneer

I had that one... it's a 80K service, £450 to me, cambelts and stuff. :o(

Reply to
~..